- Boutique hotel
- Two AA rosette winning restaurant
- Restaurant welcomes both non-residents and residents
- Wedding venue
- Family friendly
- Dog friendly
- Hiker friendly
- 10 ensuite bedrooms
- King sized beds
- Tea and coffee making facilities
- Oversized flatscreen televisions
- Offers various Breaks
Situated in the English Peak District National Park in Derbyshire and just a short drive from Sheffield, The Maynard is a beautiful, boutique hotel and award winning restaurant. It is located close to Bakewell and Buxton, and convenient for many world famous Peak District attractions. Quaint country villages of Hathersage, Bakewell and Hope are close by and on a grander scale Haddon and Hardwick Hall or indeed the gem of Derbyshire, Chatsworth House and Gardens. Just a few minutes walk from the front door of The Maynard will take you to Padley Gorge which boasts stunning scenery.
The hotel has ten ensuite bedrooms and is decorated in a contemporary style with a light and airy feel but still sympathetic to its historical roots. Browsing through the hotel you may admire the display of local art and photography or you may wander into the bar to sample excellent local draught ales or a traditional pub classic meal or snack. The restaurant prides itself on preparing fresh, locally sourced food and is a very relaxing place to gaze out over the gardens and countryside.
The Maynard also prides itself on being dog friendly and has several walks recommended from around the hotel for you and your dog to enjoy.
This boutique hotel offers several interesting Breaks:-
- The Heritage Break which includes tickets to Chatsworth Houseand Gardens.
- An Adventure Break which covers anything from abseiling to caving and would appeal to active families or hen and stag parties alike!
- A Ramblers Break which includes walking guides and packed lunches.
The Maynard is a very popular choice offering exquisite, luxury accommodation in a beautiful part of Derbyshire!